Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Truly touched by the belly dance community


The two beautiful ladies to the left are Chadia and Joharra, photo by Alan Tansky.

This year was an amazing, crazy ride. Between starting my business and becoming a mom I have been busier and happier than I have ever been. Watching my veils dance with all the beautiful people in the belly dance community and sharing my art is reward enough for me, to be recognized by the you truly is the sprinkles on the cherry on the icing of the cake! I have plans to expand my line of products in 2009 and this is truly the impetus to go forward. I have the honor of sharing the title of "Voted Great in 2008" with fellow artists:


Favorite Instructor: Kim Leary
Favorite Performers: Anka Kusu
Favorite Promoter: Michelle Devine
Favorite Restaurant: Cous Cous of NJ
Favorite Musician: Carmine Guida
Community Spirit...Pom-Pom winner: Anne Marie

Please check out the NJ Bellydancing website - it is an invaluable resource for dancers, events, vendors, and information on belly dance in NJ and surrounding areas. Thank you to Anne Marie and Cerisa for all the work on this OUTSTANDING website! http://www.njbellydancing.org/
Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year filled with music and dance! (And lots of silk veils hee hee!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work..
    Egyptian tabla

    ReplyDelete