Monday, March 2, 2009

a New Crop



First of all, thanks for the many messages of concern and love I received from my last post. I am blessed so many would reach out to me.

I was looking in the mirror a few weeks ago and I noticed something very funny looking...........two "puffs" of fluff at my temples, and what looked like very short bangs. Upon closer inspection, I discovered YAY!!!!!!!!!!! My hair IS growing back in! Oh it looks so very funny, I have an awful cowlick at one temple and I have to use a ton of product to keep the "bangsies" down.

Overall, it's been a fruitful few weeks. I dyed some really beautiful color combinations on some veils, skirts and fan veils. I did not have the time or energy to work on my more elaborate or "art" pieces, but really some beautiful ombres. I can't wait to photograph and post the new work. I got two good sized troupe orders and I am preparing for the upcoming Spring vending schedule.

I'm still struggling with the time management issue, but really happy with the new work and what I have accomplished so far. Whoop - ! Back to work to my first full time job, my 8 month old "boss" is calling me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment